Touching video poem and reminder for the kid in all of us
(CBS News) In the hustle and bustle that is life, we can sometimes forget to take a moment to think about who we are or where we're going (or more importantly, where we want to go). Which is part of why I try to make sure and post the occasional insightful and hopefully uplifting pieces that are floating around the Internet here on The Feed. This right here is one of those times. Go ahead and take a moment to watch and listen to a touching video poem and beautiful reminder that there is a child within each of us.
Honestly, I think we can all use a reminder of that idea sometimes and would like to applaud Teddy for this touching piece. To check out more work by Teddy Saunders, you can visit his website by clicking here.
A short film about growing up, living your dreams and always remaining a child.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze