Gotye's hit song "Somebody That I Used To Know" played by 6 people on an ukulele
(CBS News) Do you remember back in January when a band by the name of Walk Off The Earth decided to do a cover of Gotye's now-legendary song "Somebody That I Used To Know" by having all five members of the band play it on a single guitar? What am I asking, of course you do! And when they appeared on Ellen afterwards, she joked that it's a good thing they didn't try to do it on a ukulele... Well, it seems one band decided to take that joke as a challenge with all six members of the band. Take a look and listen.
Challenge accepted and accomplished! The fun cover of the hit song that just keeps on going was performed by The Waffle Stompers, who managed to pull off the feat with style and grace. And for that, we'd like to honor the band with a big triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed! To check out more music from The Waffle Stompers, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix