Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" gets a parody with a Star Wars twist
(CBS News) I'll go ahead admit this right now: we here at The Feed are huge fans of Star Wars. There, I said it. We geek out on all things lightsabers and Force-related. And we can't help but post up just about any video with a clever play on the greatest science-fiction series of movies that ever was in the history of forever and ever. So with that out of the way, you shouldn't be surprised at all that we're compelled to post up this parody of Justin Bieber's hit song "Boyfriend" with a Star Wars twist. We really just can't help ourselves.
Aptly entitled "Droidfriend", the amusing parody piece of music was posted by IGN's START channel, created by Teddie Films and featuring none other than C3-Bieb-O himself who "wants to be the only droid you want." Punny? Sure, but also cute and clever. And who doesn't like the occasional pun, right?
And for those who are a bit more purist in their love of Star Wars tributes, don't worry, we've got you covered. We're going to double up this post with an amazing musical homage below in honor of the iconic cantina scene posted by YouTube user CharlesLaurita. Enjoy!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see