Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" gets a parody with a Star Wars twist
(CBS News) I'll go ahead admit this right now: we here at The Feed are huge fans of Star Wars. There, I said it. We geek out on all things lightsabers and Force-related. And we can't help but post up just about any video with a clever play on the greatest science-fiction series of movies that ever was in the history of forever and ever. So with that out of the way, you shouldn't be surprised at all that we're compelled to post up this parody of Justin Bieber's hit song "Boyfriend" with a Star Wars twist. We really just can't help ourselves.
Aptly entitled "Droidfriend", the amusing parody piece of music was posted by IGN's START channel, created by Teddie Films and featuring none other than C3-Bieb-O himself who "wants to be the only droid you want." Punny? Sure, but also cute and clever. And who doesn't like the occasional pun, right?
And for those who are a bit more purist in their love of Star Wars tributes, don't worry, we've got you covered. We're going to double up this post with an amazing musical homage below in honor of the iconic cantina scene posted by YouTube user CharlesLaurita. Enjoy!
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"