U.S. Olympic Team tribute to Muhammad Ali is the most amazing thing in the history of ever
(CBS News) Okay, this is simply too awesome. The Internet has definitely just put out one of the best sports tributes in the history ever and you need to stop what you're doing and watch it immediately. Seriously. Check out this too-good-to-be-true tribute to one of all-time greats of boxing: Muhammad Ali.
Okay, how pumped up over the Olympics are you after watching this video? On a scale of one to 10, I'm at like a 20. I was at like a 12 before. Just saying. The stunning music mix and tribute to the boxing legend was created by DJ Steve Porter and posted by the U.S. Olympic Team in honor of Muhammad Ali being the special guest of Team USA's 2012 Benefit Gala hosted at USA House the night before the London 2012 Opening Ceremony. To check out more videos from the U.S. Olympic Team, you can check out their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors