Double-dose of amazing music to make your week better
(CBS News) So as I mentioned before, your blogger here has been away on vacation and has come back to a lot of amazing stuff just begging to be posted. So let's up the effort to get you the best of what's on the Internet with a double-dose of music. Starting things off, we've got YouTube user KurtHugoSchneider doing a "Call Me Maybe" / "Payphone" mashup (featuring Jessica Jarrell, James Alan and Jake Broido).
KurtHugoSchneider has been featured here on The Feed many times, most recently with a musical medley of Maroon 5, and never fails to disappoint with their upbeat and fun takes on popular songs. Props go out to them from all of us here at The Feed for yet another amazing job!
And to give this post that "whip cream and cherry on top" feel, we've got a stunning music remix of legendary painter and television personality, Bob Ross, done by the Symphony of Science in conjuction with PBS Digital Studios below as a follow-up to their previous viral video smash hit of Mister Rogers.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil