Team USA tries out a British accent in "Thank You Britain"
(CBS News) Great Britain: they speak the same language as Americans, only not really. With the London Olympics about to get underway, Team USA decided to take some time and learn the local dialects. In a series called "Thank You Britain," athletes try their hand at the classic "Cockney" accent in amusing videos sure to make you go chicken oriental! (Whatever that even means.)
For the record, "chicken oriental" apparently means to go crazy with excitement. That could accurately describe some of us who are looking forward for the games to begin. If you just can't wait, check out the rest of "Thank You Britain" for more great Team USA moments.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?