Animated video about the miraculous sea turtle
(CBS News) "Sea turtles are miraculous," this video begins. And after watching it, I'm sold. Sea turtles are truly amazing creatures. Every single turtle overcame incredible odds to make it from an egg on the beach to the decades-old animals they become. But you don't need me to tell you that. Rather, watch this TED Education video, featuring charming animation, called "The Survival of the Sea Turtle."
One-percent of sea turtle eggs make it to adulthood! That's crazy. Almost as crazy as the fact that sea turtles have been around, essentially unchanged, since the age of dinosaurs. It's safe to say that we are definitely sea turtle fans here at The Feed. Hopefully you are, too. If so, be sure to thank Scott Gass and animators Johan Sonestedt and Veronica Wallenberg for this charming and educational video.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil