88 skydiving ladies set a world record
(CBS News) Some records are made to be broken. Other records you had no idea existed, but now that you do you definitely want to see them broken because it sounds awesome. For example, did you know the record for largest "flower formation" skydiving attempt is 84 people? Well, that was the record, until a group of skydiving ladies known as the "Pearls of Russia" showed up. Check out the record-breaking clip above.
Russia Today, who posted the video, had this to say:
The 88 member 'Pearls of Russia' women's skydiving team has just successfully pulled off a white, blue and red flower formation jump in the skies over Kolomna near Moscow, setting a world record for women's parachuting. Their first two attempts were not successful, but the third time was a charm. The previous world record was set by a German female team, which consisted of 84 members.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- World's longest tongue
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?