George Dennehy, born without arms, covers "Iris"
(CBS News) Sometimes a musician comes along and just blows you away. Such is the case with George Dennehy in this video. Playing a cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' immortal "Iris," George wows the crowd - and us here at The Feed - by playing the guitar with his feet. You see, George Dennehy was born without arms.
George Dennehy is an 18-year-old hailing from Ashland, Virginia. On his Facebook page, he describes his music as "Christian/acoustic/alternative." He does not mention the extra degree of difficulty with which he plays his music. But he is no doubt an inspiration, and here at The Feed we are big fans.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon