George Dennehy, born without arms, covers "Iris"
(CBS News) Sometimes a musician comes along and just blows you away. Such is the case with George Dennehy in this video. Playing a cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' immortal "Iris," George wows the crowd - and us here at The Feed - by playing the guitar with his feet. You see, George Dennehy was born without arms.
George Dennehy is an 18-year-old hailing from Ashland, Virginia. On his Facebook page, he describes his music as "Christian/acoustic/alternative." He does not mention the extra degree of difficulty with which he plays his music. But he is no doubt an inspiration, and here at The Feed we are big fans.
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music