George Dennehy, born without arms, covers "Iris"
(CBS News) Sometimes a musician comes along and just blows you away. Such is the case with George Dennehy in this video. Playing a cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' immortal "Iris," George wows the crowd - and us here at The Feed - by playing the guitar with his feet. You see, George Dennehy was born without arms.
George Dennehy is an 18-year-old hailing from Ashland, Virginia. On his Facebook page, he describes his music as "Christian/acoustic/alternative." He does not mention the extra degree of difficulty with which he plays his music. But he is no doubt an inspiration, and here at The Feed we are big fans.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?