"Mario - Post It Life" is a stop-motion treat
(CBS News) "What do our playthings to when we turn the lights off?" is a popular theme in viral videos (not to mention the plots of the "Toy Story" franchise.) This particular video explores what happens when you turn off Super Mario Bros. and leave the room. Apparently, Mario is such a dedicated platformer that he can't be contained by a single screen. Seven thousand Post It notes, and some very well done stop motion animation, all combine for this super cool version of Super Mario.
We love a good stop-motion video here at The Feed. And FinalCutKing, whom we've featured before, is one of the best in the business. Check out more of his videos (in a wide variety of styles) on his Facebook page HERE.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore