"Mario - Post It Life" is a stop-motion treat
(CBS News) "What do our playthings to when we turn the lights off?" is a popular theme in viral videos (not to mention the plots of the "Toy Story" franchise.) This particular video explores what happens when you turn off Super Mario Bros. and leave the room. Apparently, Mario is such a dedicated platformer that he can't be contained by a single screen. Seven thousand Post It notes, and some very well done stop motion animation, all combine for this super cool version of Super Mario.
We love a good stop-motion video here at The Feed. And FinalCutKing, whom we've featured before, is one of the best in the business. Check out more of his videos (in a wide variety of styles) on his Facebook page HERE.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Chupacabra Found?