Young girl can't seem to decide whether she needs help or not
(CBS News) Kids can grow up so fast. One moment they need you there to help them with whatever obstacles and challenges they may encounter, and before you know it they don't anymore. And then they do, again. And then they don't, again. And then they do... wait, what?
The adorable video was posted by YouTube user cathjace and features a precious young girl by the name of Riley who can't quite seem to decide whether she can tackle the challenge of the monkey bars on her own yet or not. Though by the end, I think she's just having a little fun with her dad. A very cute moment that should put a smile on the face of just about anyone, especially parents who know this situation all too well.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute