Young girl can't seem to decide whether she needs help or not
(CBS News) Kids can grow up so fast. One moment they need you there to help them with whatever obstacles and challenges they may encounter, and before you know it they don't anymore. And then they do, again. And then they don't, again. And then they do... wait, what?
The adorable video was posted by YouTube user cathjace and features a precious young girl by the name of Riley who can't quite seem to decide whether she can tackle the challenge of the monkey bars on her own yet or not. Though by the end, I think she's just having a little fun with her dad. A very cute moment that should put a smile on the face of just about anyone, especially parents who know this situation all too well.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil