"One Direction" song parody proves you suffer from arrested development
(CBS News) Everyone has their guilty pleasures, but some tend to be a bit more secret than others. For instance, there's loving a sundae with extra fudge now and again... and then there's being at the front of the line for the midnight, opening day showing of the Twilight series movies. One of those is a little bit easier to tell your friends and colleagues about than the other. Which segways perfectly into the parody video above of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful".
I hate to say it, but the parody pretty much nailed the truth of it. Well, that is right until the end when it turns out our protagonist is actually just totally crazy. Who saw that coming? The amusing music video sketch was done by Jest who write about it:
I've personally got no room to talk, as a large part of my career is based upon a form of arrested development. But how about all of you? Do you have some guilty pleasures that let you relate and laugh (or possibly cry) along to the parody? Feel free to leave me some comment love below. And to check out more from Jest, you can visit their website by clicking here.
If you're too old for boy bands, Castleville on Facebook, and stars and moons on your ceiling...yeah, you'll like this too.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman
- Chupacabra Found?