The evolution of PC games told through music and gaming
(CBS News) I'm a gamer. And not the outdoors, sporty type. What can I say? I get a thrill from killing dragons in Skyrim, trying to beat Inferno mode in Diablo 3 (no, I haven't gotten to Hell yet), beat Dark Souls (twice!) and just about all things gaming on console or PC. Which is part of why I got such a kick out of this video entitled "The evolution of PC games" that shows how far gaming has come over the years by turning video games into a form of music. Check it out.
The creative music video (of sorts) was posted by YouTube user Polygon, who was previously featured here for another history meets gaming meets music video, and who writes about this latest project:
Another awesome and fun video that appeals to my inner-nerd (the outer part is pretty much nerd, too). To check out more from Polygon, you can visit their website by clicking here.
From the earliest text-based adventures to the latest modern shooters, Reverse Enginears has created a stunning musical composition featuring only sounds and music from PC games.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?