New York City reimagined as an amusement park
(CBS News) Unlike the city of Las Vegas, the closest one can come to amusement park rides in New York City is probably going to be a trek out to Coney Island. That is unless you're a creative filmmaker, in which case any location can become a roller coaster ride and more. Check it out.
I don't know about you, but I would stand in line for hours to ride the Empire State Building! The light-hearted look at the Big Apple as an open and endless carnival was directed by Fernando Livschitz and created by Black Sheep Films, who previously gave the city of Buenos Aires a similar treatment, to promote Luna Park (an amusement park which, aptly, is in Coney Island). To check out more work by Black Sheep Films, you can visit their Vimeo page by clicking here.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos