Please don't bring back the word "swag" as slang (and George Watsky agrees with me)
(CBS News) So there's been this resurgence of the term "swag" recently. (Thanks a lot, Bieber...) C'mon, guys! Please don't bring back this outdated and silly form of slang! And I'm not the only one who feels this way. Just ask Internet-favorite George Watsky in his latest music video above.
Oh, George Watsky, I can always count on you to not only reinforce my own beliefs in language etiquette, but to also provide excellent alternatives. And for that, we here at The Feed would like to take this opportunity to salute you! The fun music video and comedy sketch was done by the good people over at Yahoo!'s Sketchy, who we've featured before for an hilarious anthem to the not-so-young anymore. To check out more from Sketchy, you can visit their website by clicking here.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute