Please don't bring back the word "swag" as slang (and George Watsky agrees with me)
(CBS News) So there's been this resurgence of the term "swag" recently. (Thanks a lot, Bieber...) C'mon, guys! Please don't bring back this outdated and silly form of slang! And I'm not the only one who feels this way. Just ask Internet-favorite George Watsky in his latest music video above.
Oh, George Watsky, I can always count on you to not only reinforce my own beliefs in language etiquette, but to also provide excellent alternatives. And for that, we here at The Feed would like to take this opportunity to salute you! The fun music video and comedy sketch was done by the good people over at Yahoo!'s Sketchy, who we've featured before for an hilarious anthem to the not-so-young anymore. To check out more from Sketchy, you can visit their website by clicking here.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix