Burger King Bacon Sundae taste test
(CBS) When Burger King debuted their limited-time summer menu, the Bacon Sundae stood out. First off, any non-breakfast item with bacon always stands out. Add soft serve, caramel and chocolate into the mix and you have publicity in a plastic cup.
Reviews are mixed, some love the gooey decadence, some think it's a gimmick and others say it is making us all fat. CBSNews.com's Felipe Maya put the treat to the test on a hot summer day in New York City.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Chupacabra Found?