Taking it old school with a great acoustic rendition of Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise"
(CBS News) The year was 1995 and Michelle Pfieffer was starring in a movie about a teacher trying to reach a group of troubled youths. And while much of the movie has faded from this blogger's memory, one things has remained: Coolio's legendary song "Gangsta's Paradise". So let's take an almost two-decade long trip down memory lane and listen to the song in a new way.
The acoustic performance of the hit song was done by English singer and songwriter James Morrison for the Australian radio duo "Fifi and Jules". And what do we here at The Feed think of this rendition? Riveting! Amazing! While nothing can ever take away from the brilliance that is the original, this is a truly beautiful and unique performance. And that's my humble opinion. Just saying. To check out more from James Morrison, you can visit his website by clicking here.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"