Just how far will people go for a "free lunch?" Let's find out!
(CBS News) If I've learned anything in life, it's that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But just how far will people go when they think they might be able to get one? Let's all find out in the outrageous marketing campaign video above. Spoiler: probably a lot farther than you might think.
So I really hope those are some tasty snacks. I mean, the dedication of the one girl to stick around and hit that button 5,000 times was amazing enough, but I burst out laughing when the next stage of challenges began. The clever campaign was done by Australian snack food Fantastic Delites, who have managed to "delite" us with this hysterical video that seems to answer the question posed with "as far as it takes."
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute