Removing and saving 50,000 bees from inside walls
(CBS News) So on the one hand, the above video is educational and fascinating to watch. On the other hand, you're probably going to be paranoid about bees living somewhere inside your home. Watch what 50,000 bees being removed from inside the walls of a house looks like.
The bizarre video was posted by Larry Chen (with removal done by Mike "The Bee Guy") who writes:
I don't know about you, but I was really happy to see that they were able to find a way to extract the beehive instead of killing the thousands upon thousands of little guys. For that, props go out to Mike "The Bee Guy" from all of us here at The Feed! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check the walls of my apartment for bees.
This entire process took about 5 hours. I was sick so sorry if I sound annoying!
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham