Just some unlike animals hanging out and having fun
(CBS News) I know we've done some pretty extensive coverage of unlike animals bonding together in the past. And frankly, there's absolutely no reason to stop when it's all so darn cute! First up above: watch a Boston Terrier and baby Guinea pig cuddling up together.
Okay, all together now: awwwwww! Isn't that just the cutest thing you've seen since the last cute overload series we posted up here on The Feed? And speaking of which, it wouldn't be a series if I didn't have another up my sleeve, so feast your eyes on the video below of a cat catching a rather unusual ride. Enjoy!
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos