Guy pranks friends with a wig made of his own hair
(CBS News) We here at The Feed like to think we're pretty clever. For instance, we take April Fool's Day very seriously as all of our friends and colleagues can probably attest to. But the level of cleverness achieved in this prank far surpasses our own ingenuity. Check it out.
Wow. It takes a lot of conviction and a true love of laughs to shave one's own hair off and create a wig from the remains. The hilarious prank was done by YouTube user Josh Darrah who writes:
I'm not sure how one ends up getting to "Step 5: Profit!", but we here at The Feed were laughing pretty hard watching the reactions of the friends and family to this excellent practical joke! To check out more amusing videos from Josh Darrah, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
Step 1: Cut off my long hair of three years
Step 2: hot glue it into a wig (yes, slightly serial killerish, but wait..)
Step 3: Wear that wig, my friends thinking it's my hair
Step 4: Pull it off suddenly and presto, friend freakouts
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Michael Bublé gives impromptu NYC subway performance