A series of amazing yo-yo tricks that seem to defy physics
(CBS News) Psssst... hey, you. Yeah, you. Do you want to see some really cool yo-yo tricks? Then you're going to want to click "play" on the video above. Trust me, this one is seriously impressive.
Wow, right? See, I told you! The amazing series of tricks were performed by yo-yo master Paul Dang, who almost appears to defy some basic laws of physics with the level of skill and speed on display. Major props go out to Paul for this very impressive yo-yo demonstration from all of us here at The Feed! And to check out more of his yo-yo skills on display, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze