X Games Hot Wheels stunt makes world record
(CBS News) When boys grow up, their toys get bigger. But the boys over at the X Games may have claim to the biggest toy of all. ESPN's "2012 X Games Los Angeles" was the stage for a Guinness World Record-breaking Hot Wheels display. Ever wonder what a Hot Wheels loop would look like with actual cars? Wonder no more.
Rally car driver Tanner Foust and stuntman Greg Tracy were behind the wheel for this record-setting stunt.
"That was unbelievable," Tracy told ESPN after finishing the loop. "I tell you what, I'm at a loss for words. That was absolutely the coolest thing I've ever done."
According to ESPN, both drivers hit 53-mph on the track and experienced approximately 7Gs going through the loop.
"That was pretty hardcore: the 7 Gs." Foust said after the stunt. "I felt like I was in a toy."
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos