X Games Hot Wheels stunt makes world record
(CBS News) When boys grow up, their toys get bigger. But the boys over at the X Games may have claim to the biggest toy of all. ESPN's "2012 X Games Los Angeles" was the stage for a Guinness World Record-breaking Hot Wheels display. Ever wonder what a Hot Wheels loop would look like with actual cars? Wonder no more.
Rally car driver Tanner Foust and stuntman Greg Tracy were behind the wheel for this record-setting stunt.
"That was unbelievable," Tracy told ESPN after finishing the loop. "I tell you what, I'm at a loss for words. That was absolutely the coolest thing I've ever done."
According to ESPN, both drivers hit 53-mph on the track and experienced approximately 7Gs going through the loop.
"That was pretty hardcore: the 7 Gs." Foust said after the stunt. "I felt like I was in a toy."
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week