Enjoy a vicarious dance party (with "bone breaks" and beatboxing)
(CBS News) The level of complexity in dancing these days makes me realize that I may need to brush up my moves. Suddenly "the robot" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. Go figure. Though I have a feeling I don't quite have the talent to pull off "bone breaks" like the dancers in the video above. Check it out.
Impressive! The amazing and seemingly boneless style of dancing is performed by Scoot, Kid Strobe, and Bad Influence, and was posted by YouTube user MrStatusSilver.
And next up in our vicarious dance party we have an interesting collaboration between dancer Marquese Scott (aka Nonstop), who has been featured here on The Feed a few times, and beatboxer Hikakin.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?