A very good reason to stay away from scary spiders
(CBS News) Filming animals and insects in nature can definitely put you in harm's way. Just ask this guy who decided to film a pretty scary-looking spider. Warning: If you have arachnophobia, this may not be the best video for you to watch. Possibly even if you don't have arachnophobia.
Run for your lives! Okay, did you all jump when the spider attacked? I'll admit I did. Of course I've got a tinge of arachnophobia (not bad, but enough to keep my distance from scary spiders).
The video was posted by YouTube user James Melton who writes:
Maybe it was a celebrity spider tired of paparazzi attention? Either way, I would agree he did not like being filmed and hope a lesson was learned by all: stay away from scary-looking spiders.
Noticed this little fella walking around on my chair and decided to film him. He didn't like that.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil