Video wedding gift is a big, smile-inducing romantic gesture
(CBS News) I don't think I've happened to mention this before, but all of us here at The Feed are big fans of romantic gestures. We don't mention it much, but it's totally true. Which is why we feel absolutely compelled to share this amazing video wedding gift with all of you. It starts off a little slow, but watch to the end and I promise it will be worth it. Trust me.
Excuse me a moment. There's... there's something in my eye. Okay, I'm good now. The smile-inducing video was posted by YouTube user silver7222 who writes about the romantic gesture:
Without a doubt this has earned itself a big triple-rainbow salute from all of The Feed staff, and we would like to take a moment to wish Ben and Emma all the best on their nuptials and future together!
Originally titled 'June Third 2012', this video was made as a wedding gift from Benjamin Adam Hillson to his bride Emma Cole (Hillson). Ben made this video in secrecy and even filmed the entire thing without any help - using only his iphone camera.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos