Two guys, four hands, a guitar and Katy Perry's "Firework"
(CBS News) There's nothing that quite says "manliness" more than two guys sharing a single guitar to play a little bluegrass. And by bluegrass I mean a unique rendition of Katy Perry's hit song "Firework", of course. What did you expect? Prepare to watch an exhibition in testosterone unfold before your eyes.
To (not quite) quote "Jerry Maguire": You had me at "baby"... you had me at "baby". The playing had me nodding. The falsetto had me laughing. And the unique rendition made me smile. This impressive and amusing performance was done by Patrick Goble and Donovan Kirkpatrick, who have earned themselves a big triple-rainbow salute from us here at The Feed. To check out more from these two talents, you can visit Patrick Goble's YouTube page here and Donovan Kirkpatrick's YouTube page here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam