Two guys, four hands, a guitar and Katy Perry's "Firework"
(CBS News) There's nothing that quite says "manliness" more than two guys sharing a single guitar to play a little bluegrass. And by bluegrass I mean a unique rendition of Katy Perry's hit song "Firework", of course. What did you expect? Prepare to watch an exhibition in testosterone unfold before your eyes.
To (not quite) quote "Jerry Maguire": You had me at "baby"... you had me at "baby". The playing had me nodding. The falsetto had me laughing. And the unique rendition made me smile. This impressive and amusing performance was done by Patrick Goble and Donovan Kirkpatrick, who have earned themselves a big triple-rainbow salute from us here at The Feed. To check out more from these two talents, you can visit Patrick Goble's YouTube page here and Donovan Kirkpatrick's YouTube page here.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore