Lesson in how not to use industrial equipment revisited
(CBS News) Last week we blogged about a video of an industrial digger getting from a mound to the ground in a very unorthodox way. And by "unorthodox" I really mean not the smartest way to use the equipment if you want to continue being able to use it and/or value your life. And I hoped in the aftermath of that post that maybe everyone had learned a lesson. That the use of industrial equipment in juvenile hijinks had come to an end. And then I saw this video.
C'mon, people! I know it's the summer now and, yeah, that definitely looks like fun. But industrial equipment like that has a very real and useful purpose, and it doesn't involve swinging wildly around on a beach. We have a FAIL section here at The Feed that doesn't get used much (we prefer accentuating the positives in the viral world) but I'm going to go ahead and place this item under that section just like the last one and remind everyone to not do things like this anymore. Ever.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside