Take two doses of cute and call me in the morning
(CBS News) We start this post off with a dedication to our furry feline audience. Do you have a troublesome human that doesn't like to go on walks? Well, we've got the solution to all of your problems with this adorable video. Cats everywhere should watch and learn how it's done.
The video aptly entitled "How to walk your human" was posted by YouTube user ShortyTheCat2010 who writes:
For cats' eyes only! Keep your human healthy, happy and obedient with this 7-step guide to walking your human, instructed by Kodi the Kitten.
And because a double dose of cute can cure all that ails you on a Monday, we're throwing in another video below of a baby Eastern Box turtle named Peanut eating a raspberry by YouTube user PhiladelphiaTurtle. You're probably wondering if there's more to this video than just that. Nope, that's really all there is to it. But just watch and tell me it's not a total adorable overload.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter