Check out this endearing ukulele cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' hit song "Iris"
(CBS News) The year was 1998. The song was "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. And it was literally everywhere. If you turned on the radio, it would be playing. If you went to a movie, it was probably on the soundtrack. And now 14 years later it's back... in ukulele form. Take a look and listen.
The rather endearing version of the hit song was posted onto YouTube by musician Austin Criswell who writes about it:
Well, Austin, we love twists here at The Feed. And music. And this cover of yours. So you've just earned yourself a big triple-rainbow salute for this excellent rendition of the Goo Goo Dolls' now-classic hit song! To check out more music from Austin Criswell, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
This song has been requested SOO many times lol. I thought it was time to finally do it. But, with a twist :P. Gotta love Ukulele :) Hope you enjoy it!
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls