Check out this endearing ukulele cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' hit song "Iris"
(CBS News) The year was 1998. The song was "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. And it was literally everywhere. If you turned on the radio, it would be playing. If you went to a movie, it was probably on the soundtrack. And now 14 years later it's back... in ukulele form. Take a look and listen.
The rather endearing version of the hit song was posted onto YouTube by musician Austin Criswell who writes about it:
Well, Austin, we love twists here at The Feed. And music. And this cover of yours. So you've just earned yourself a big triple-rainbow salute for this excellent rendition of the Goo Goo Dolls' now-classic hit song! To check out more music from Austin Criswell, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
This song has been requested SOO many times lol. I thought it was time to finally do it. But, with a twist :P. Gotta love Ukulele :) Hope you enjoy it!
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix
- Chupacabra Found?