Check out this endearing ukulele cover of the Goo Goo Dolls' hit song "Iris"
(CBS News) The year was 1998. The song was "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. And it was literally everywhere. If you turned on the radio, it would be playing. If you went to a movie, it was probably on the soundtrack. And now 14 years later it's back... in ukulele form. Take a look and listen.
The rather endearing version of the hit song was posted onto YouTube by musician Austin Criswell who writes about it:
Well, Austin, we love twists here at The Feed. And music. And this cover of yours. So you've just earned yourself a big triple-rainbow salute for this excellent rendition of the Goo Goo Dolls' now-classic hit song! To check out more music from Austin Criswell, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
This song has been requested SOO many times lol. I thought it was time to finally do it. But, with a twist :P. Gotta love Ukulele :) Hope you enjoy it!
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos