Quick lesson in how not to move industrial equipment
(CBS News) This is one of those videos where you can just see the disaster coming from a mile away. Where you wonder at what point someone thought this would be a good idea. Where you start to actually talk to your screen and possibly scream, "What are you thinking? Stop! Don't do it!"
But unlike 99% of these videos, this one actually turns out okay. The video entitled "How to get your 14 ton digger off the Silage pit" was posted by YouTube user lre1980 (who is either very skilled or extremely lucky) who gives one piece of good advice in his description of the caught-on-tape moment:
Seriously. Don't do it. This is a bad idea for anyone to try with their 14-ton digger. You'll probably need to buy a new one. And good luck explaining what happened to your insurance company.
Don't try this at home
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube