Quick lesson in how not to move industrial equipment
(CBS News) This is one of those videos where you can just see the disaster coming from a mile away. Where you wonder at what point someone thought this would be a good idea. Where you start to actually talk to your screen and possibly scream, "What are you thinking? Stop! Don't do it!"
But unlike 99% of these videos, this one actually turns out okay. The video entitled "How to get your 14 ton digger off the Silage pit" was posted by YouTube user lre1980 (who is either very skilled or extremely lucky) who gives one piece of good advice in his description of the caught-on-tape moment:
Seriously. Don't do it. This is a bad idea for anyone to try with their 14-ton digger. You'll probably need to buy a new one. And good luck explaining what happened to your insurance company.
Don't try this at home
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"