Blown out faces goes viral again with video encore
(CBS News) So a few weeks back we put together a cool slideshow collection by photographer Tadas Cerniauskas of people's faces being blown out with wind at high speeds to create an... unusual aesthetic. Well now there's a video of it. You'll definitely want to check this one out.
The Vimeo video was created after the viral success of the photos and is just a lot of fun to watch the process happen in real-time. Bravo from all of us here at The Feed for this encore, Tadas!
I'm going to go ahead and include the slideshow collection below for those who missed it and to check out more work by Tadas Cerniauskas, you can visit his website by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound