Blown out faces goes viral again with video encore
(CBS News) So a few weeks back we put together a cool slideshow collection by photographer Tadas Cerniauskas of people's faces being blown out with wind at high speeds to create an... unusual aesthetic. Well now there's a video of it. You'll definitely want to check this one out.
The Vimeo video was created after the viral success of the photos and is just a lot of fun to watch the process happen in real-time. Bravo from all of us here at The Feed for this encore, Tadas!
I'm going to go ahead and include the slideshow collection below for those who missed it and to check out more work by Tadas Cerniauskas, you can visit his website by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube