Jimmy Kimmel has fans spray their dads with a hose for Father's Day
(CBS News) So first off, I've got some really good news for kids: after a series of pranks that have made him the bane of children everywhere, it seems Jimmy Kimmel is focusing his attention elsewhere and you're all safe. For now. Which leads me to the bad news I've got for dads...
That's right, dads everywhere were under fire (literally) on Father's Day as Jimmy Kimmel's latest prank is aptly entitled "Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Sprayed My Dad With a Hose".
And honestly, what better way to tell a father you really love him than with a good water hosing and video to be shown on national television, right? To check out more amusing videos from Jimmy Kimmel Live, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze