Jimmy Kimmel is back with more pranks on kids
(CBS News) The scourge of kids everywhere is back with an all-new and hilarious prank. That's right, folks, we're talking about the man who in the past has ruined both Halloween and Christmas for kids: Jimmy Kimmel! Check out what he has up his sleeves for one young boy this time.
Awwwwww, isn't 7-year-old Blake precious? And isn't Jimmy Kimmel such a meany? And isn't the "truth fairy" totally ridiculous! I don't know why, but something about that "eight plus eight" question leads me to believe this lie detector may not be totally accurate... What do you all think?
While he's not winning any fans amongst the children with his series of pranks, Jimmy Kimmel is definitely getting a lot of laughs from us here at The Feed (and hopefully all of you, too). To check out more videos from Jimmy Kimmel Live, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle