An a cappella music medley of 90's hit songs will have nostalgia wash over you
(CBS News) About two weeks ago I posted a video of 50 great guitar riffs from the 90's. It was awesome. Check it out if you missed it. And in that post I mentioned how I'm a really big 90's kid. Like huge. Seriously. So on that note, check out another amazing mix of hit songs from the 90's, this time done a cappella. Can't you just feel the nostalgia washing over you?
The musical trip down memory lane was done by Aaron Rose (aka whatisaviola), who writes that he was inspired to do this video by singer Matt Mulholland, an Internet sensation who has been featured here on The Feed multiple times. Major props go out Aaron for putting together such a great collection of 90's covers that has us longing for those carefree days of old (though I would miss so much that the Internet offers now). To check out more work by Aaron Rose, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix
- Chupacabra Found?