Social experiment has a guy trying to hold hands (with random strangers in public)
(CBS News) Who is up for some silly fun in the form of a social experiment? Yeah? Okay! Watch what happens when a guy tries to hold random people's hands in public. I'm sure you can already see where this one is going...
Okay, so the term "social experiment" may have been a bit of a reach. I'm thinking "prank" is much more apt. Right? Yeah. Of course. I'm so glad we're in agreement on this point.
The lighthearted and amusing video was posted by YouTube user LAHWF, and while most of the reactions were exactly what you would expect, there were a few nice surprises in it (such as the guy and girl who just went along with the hand-holding at 21 seconds and 39 seconds respectively).
So how would you have reacted? Feel free to leave me some comment love below. And to check out more videos by LAHWF, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Time Lapse: Death Valley