Boy asks girl to high school Prom with 1,500 balloons
(CBS News) I remember when I asked a girl to my high school Prom a long, long time ago. I kinda mumbled and stuttered out something along the lines of "would you like to, um, maybe if you're not busy, go to the dance with me?" I also think it was like a day or two before said dance was taking place. The epitome of romance, right? Which leads us to someone who has a lot more skills than your blogger here when it comes to Prom proposals (or Promposals, if you will). Watch how it's done and take notes, guys.
The boy in question is one Mathew Ho, a Toronto teen who was previously featured here on The Feed for launching a Lego man into space. For this very nice surprise of a Prom proposal, Ho used 1,500 balloons to make it happen. That's right: 1,500 balloons! That is one dedicated and romantic Prom proposal, Mathew, and has definitely earned you a big triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed!
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music