Adorable video shows a game of "Hide and Seek" from a toddler's perspective
(CBS News) With the rise of Go Pro cameras and affordable head cams, the ability to show first-person perspective in amateur videos has never been so full of possibilities. We've shown you lots of extreme sports and even what dogs see from this perspective before here on The Feed. "But what about the children," you ask? "Won't somebody please think of the children!" Fine, done and done, Mrs. Lovejoy. Let's all watch a game of "Hide and Seek" from the eyes of a toddler.
The adorable and endearing video was posted by YouTube user wetwipey who writes:
And now I'm so going to do this with my own kids. I just need to get some kids first. And possibly a wife. But just as soon as I've got those two teensy, weensy things lined up, it's straight off to the store to buy a head cam and play some games after watching this video. Simply way too cute!
My darling 2 year old wearing my head cam, and playing hide and seek
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- World's longest tongue