Adorable video shows a game of "Hide and Seek" from a toddler's perspective
(CBS News) With the rise of Go Pro cameras and affordable head cams, the ability to show first-person perspective in amateur videos has never been so full of possibilities. We've shown you lots of extreme sports and even what dogs see from this perspective before here on The Feed. "But what about the children," you ask? "Won't somebody please think of the children!" Fine, done and done, Mrs. Lovejoy. Let's all watch a game of "Hide and Seek" from the eyes of a toddler.
The adorable and endearing video was posted by YouTube user wetwipey who writes:
And now I'm so going to do this with my own kids. I just need to get some kids first. And possibly a wife. But just as soon as I've got those two teensy, weensy things lined up, it's straight off to the store to buy a head cam and play some games after watching this video. Simply way too cute!
My darling 2 year old wearing my head cam, and playing hide and seek
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute