Heart-warming reunion between U.S. airman and her beagle
(CBS News) The Welcome Home Blog has been featured here on The Feed quite a few times and always seems to be a nice source of tear-jerking and heart-warming moments. So here's another video of theirs showing a touching reunion between an U.S. airman and her beagle. Get some tissues ready.
Awwwwwwwwww! He missed her! Such a beautiful moment to watch, right? The caught-on-tape reunion was captured by her husband, Adam R., who writes about it:
I can seriously never get enough of moments like this. The last time we featured a video from the Welcome Home Blog, I found my eyes getting unbelievably watery for some strange reason (click here to see that reunion and I dare you not to get a bit teary-eyed). To check out more from the Welcome Home Blog, you can visit their website by clicking here.
I filmed this when my wife came back from a 6 month deployment last fall. Our beagle was still a puppy when she left, and was full grown dog by the time she came back.
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?