A brief history of video games told by video games (in under 3 minutes)
(CBS News) Do you like video games? Did you happen to grow up in the 80's or 90's? If so, then you are going to really get a kick from the video above that gives a brief history of video games using only video games to tell it. Not sure what exactly that means? You'll see. And you'll love it.
Such an amazing and creative way of telling the history of video games, right? It reminds me a bit of music mashup artist, Pogo, who has been featured quite a bit here on The Feed.
The video was posted by YouTube user polygon who writes about the project:
To check out more work from this video game series by Polygon, you can visit their temporary website by clicking here.
An abridged history of video games in under three minutes. Made using only sounds, music and video from the video games themselves. Produced for Polygon.com by Reverse Enginears featuring P Sus.
Reverse Enginears is a digital creative agency that specializes in A/V re-sequencing. AKA "remixes." Their remixes have been featured in advertising campaigns for Disney, Marvel and GM, and have been watched millions of times on YouTube and elsewhere.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Watch a motorcycle trip from Alaska to Argentina
- Time Lapse: Death Valley